Digital Photos Screensaver Maker
program enables you to quickly create slideshows incorporating
both picture and audio files. The slideshow can be created as
an executable (.exe) file, or as a screensaver (.scr) file.
The program includes 182 transitional effects. No other programs
are required to view your personally created slideshow. You
can send slideshows to friends, family or other interested parties
via e-mail, websites, CD, DVD etc. With this program you can
create a professional slide show within minutes. Besides creating
exceptional photo albums, this program can also be used to make
business presentations, educational tutorials, product or service
endorsements, anything you can imagine. If you have a digital
camera, astonish your friends by making a slideshow within in
minutes of taking the pictures, sending it to them and then
exporting the individual photos they like the most as a JPEG
or BMP file. Screenshots page
picture in JPEG, JPG, TGA, BMP, RLE, DIB, TIF, TIFF, VSD, ICB,
VDA, WIN, PCX, PCC, BW, RGB, RGBA, SGI, PSD, PDD and PNG formats
can be utilized during the creation of the show. For the audio
you can use MP3, WAV or MIDI formats. To decrease output file
size, all pictures will be compressed into JPEG files.
All projects can be saved as a work in progress, allowing you
to return and create a more professional program. Separate parameters
(such as background colors, audio files, comments, etc.) can
be set for all pictures, groups of pictures or individual pictures.
You can make your presentation very quickly, or you can test
all the different features in order to make a higher quality
professional program. You can then choose what kind of executable
file you wish to save it as: "MySlideshow.exe" or "MyScreensaver.scr".
This program can make your fondest dreams come true within your
lifetime. Now you can create a screensaver in minutes! Download
the Digital Photos Screensaver Maker now!
Create presentations combining photos and audio into a single executable
file or screensaver (EXE or SCR). No additional programs are required
to playback the slideshow.
|Choose from 182 transitional effects (fade, slide, wipe, etc.) for each
|Showing fade out one slide with fade in the next one.
|Showing fade out one slide then fade in the next one.
|Supported graphic formats include *.jpg; *.jpeg; *.jpe; *.bmp; *.dib; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.jpc; *.j2c; *.tif; *.tiff; *.fax; *.g3n; *.g3f; *.gif; *.pcx; *.rle; *.png; *.wmf; *.emf; *.tga; *.targa; *.vda; *.icb; *.vst; *.pix; *.pxm; *.ppm; *.wbmp; *.dcx; *.crw; *.cr2; *.nef; *.raw; *.ref; *.raf files.
|Supported audio formats include MP3, WAV, MID, and MIDI files.
|Uses 182 transition effects (fade in, fade out)
|Tuning "frames per slide" to effectively using your 3D accelerator. For
slowly video-cards (like nVidia TNT, TNT2 ...) value 20-50 is recommended.
For faster video-cards (GeForce, Radeon) you can
set it greater than 50.
|Set background pictures for each slide.
|Set background colors for each slide.
|Set duration times for each picture.
|Stretch pictures to fit into each slide.
Simultaneously (fade in and fade out) for each slide.
|Set alignments for each slide.
Each slide can have up to two notes.
You can define theirs location on the screen, font, size, color
of font itself and background as well.
|Current date and time (each slide). You can define theirs location on the
screen, font, size, color of font itself and background as well.
|Preview individual slides and their effects.
|Preview the slideshow(screensaver) in its entirety.
|Create separate messages for the slideshow's beginning and end.
|Have program create slideshow with random transitions.
|No extra library needed for audio files.
Create slideshows in the following modes:
- Full Screen (Maximized, Recommended size)
- Window 352 x 240 (VCD-NTSC) with or without frame
- Window 352 x 288 (VCD-PAL) with or without frame
- Window 480 x 480 (SVCD-NTSC) with or without frame
- Window 480 x 576 (SVCD-PAL) with or without frame
- Window 720 x 480 (DVD-NTSC) with or without frame
- Window 720 x 576 (DVD-PAL) with or without frame
- Window 320 x 240 with or without frame
- Window 640 x 480 with or without frame
- Window 800 x 600 with or without frame
- Window 1024 x 768 with or without frame
- Window 1152 x 864 with or without frame
- Window 1280 x 720 with or without frame
- Window 1280 x 768 with or without frame
- Window 1280 x 960 with or without frame
- Window 1280 x 1024 with or without frame
- Window 1360 x 768 with or without frame
- Window 1360 x 1024 with or without frame
- Window 1366 x 768 (Wide HDTV LCD panel) with or without frame
- Window 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+) with or without frame
- Window 1440 x 900 with or without frame
- Window 1440 x 1152 (HDTV LCD panel) with or without frame
- Window 1600 x 1200 with or without frame
- Window 1680 x 1050 (Wide SXGA+) with or without frame
- Window 1792 x 1344 with or without frame
- Window 1800 x 1440 with or without frame
- Window 1856 x 1392 with or without frame
- Window 1920 x 1080 (Wide HDTV panel) with or without frame
- Window 1920 x 1200 with or without frame
- Window 1920 x 1440 with or without frame
- Window 2048 x 1536 with or without frame
- Window 2560 x 1600 with or without frame
|Multilingual interface (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian,
Belarussian, Danish, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Slovenian,
|Save projects to work with again in the future.
|Compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me,
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
|Require DirectX 9.0 or later
|Uses hardware 3D accelerator (if any). This allows to improve performance
and output quality.
|Pictures search on the local PC and Internet (through Google.com, PicSearch.com
and Altavista.com search engine)
This is a shareware program (try before to buy). It may be used
free of charge for 30 days, after which it must either be registered
or removed from your computer. Register
the Digital Photos Screensaver Maker
Free trial version
"Digital Photos Screensaver
Maker" can be used free of charge for 30
Free trial version - It is 100% safe! So what are you waiting
Download the Digital Photos Screensaver Maker
FREE TRIAL Version is FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista,
256Mb minimum, (512 MB or greater preferred)
Available space on hard drive
128MB Graphics memory on graphics card, Graphics Card with
DirectX 9 support
Intel Celeron 700 MHz
Photos Screensaver Maker" has been thoroughly
tested and is compatible with Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 operating
systems, utilizing DirectX 6.0 or better. Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium 700Mhz processor, 256Mb Ram, video card with 256K colors
or higher with 3D capabilities. Obviously, the faster your video
card is, the better your output to screen will be.
System recommendation: Pentium-4 2000 (or similar AMD),
512 Mb Ram, 128 Mb video card with 3D, sound card, installed DirectX
9.0 or better.
users of the "Digital
Photos Screensaver Maker"
can count on free technical support, as well as free upgrades
and new versions. Any suggestions from registered users are
greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration for
the updated versions. For support or suggestions, please e-mail
us at feedback form